Keir Starmer questions PM over lack of local infection data; government minister warns more local lockdowns to be expected
- Rising infections in pockets of UK raise fears of further local lockdowns
- Some Leicester factories ‘stayed open and forced staff to come in’
- UK house prices fall as Covid-19 job losses surge – business live
- Evictions could treble due to coronavirus rent debts, activists warn
- Global coronavirus updates – live
Johnson says the Department for Education has been working with the Department for Transport on ensuring children can use buses to return to school in the autumn.
And PMQs is now over. Snap verdict coming up soon.
Johnson says he does think there are issues with the way the DBS criminal record check scheme works. He agrees to look at this.